Corporate & Commercial
Our Corporate & Commercial Team provides advice and services in relation to corporate and other general contractual and commercial matters. This includes advising upon the regulatory obligations of our clients, particularly with reference to the Companies Act 2006.
Additionally we offer guidance upon any contractual relationship and its associated business implications, bringing particular expertise in terms of negotiating and drafting software and IP/IT related contracts.
Members of the commercial team have negotiated multi-million pound contracts with leading household names including banks, telecoms providers, consultancy firms, manufacturing and IT companies.
The range of topics covered by this team is particularly broad but includes:
- supply and service agreements
- terms of business
- distribution and agency agreements
- contracts of employment
- joint venture and shareholder agreements
- company formations and administration
- corporate restructuring and share re-organisations
- share buy backs
- share options and incentive schemes
- corporate compliances
- general company law matters