The IT industry brings a specific set of contractual and commercial requirements to protect both supplier and customer. For many years, Bond Clarke has acted for hardware, software and professional services providers as well as advising both private and public sector clients in respect of the procurement of IT goods and services. Our teams therefore have a particularly extensive knowledge of the processes and pitfalls of IT-related legal issues and indeed of the specific procurement regulations and standards which apply in this space. We are therefore very well placed to offer balanced advice and to confidently lead contractual negotiations to a swift and equitable conclusion.
Bond Clarke will assist with the drafting and negotiation of:
- any intellectual property issues
- licensing documentation: EULAs, SaaS, rental, OEM etc.
- support contracts, hosting & managed services contracts
- all escrow matters
- contracts and supply agreements
- reseller and agency agreements
- framework contracts and public sector procurement processes